Top 5 Best Budget Smartphone Under 8000 In India 2020
Jun 21, 2020 Vinod Gupta
Are you searching for a smartphone? But your budget is low, that is 8000 rupees, so we have a solution for your problem.
Top 5 best budget smartphones under 8000 rupees, we have a series of top smartphones of famous brands like Realme C3, Redmi 8A Dual, Xiaomi Redmi 7 and Samsung Galaxy A10 all are the best budget line up.
Best phones under 8000 have a number of options out there. The best budget range smartphone will come in different sizes and features. We are grateful to advancing technologies like the best 4G smartphone under 8000 is easily available for us. Talking about the best mobile under 8000
We have made a list of the best budget smartphones under 8000 in India in 2020.
1. Realme C3 (₹7,999 with red and blue colour)
Realme c3 is one of the amazing smartphones that comes with many cool features as same as come in a high range of smartphones.
The best part of this smartphone is the all necessary sensors it has on it. Realme C3 was launched in India on February 6, 2020.
Realme C3 mobile comes with Android OS. built-in screen flash that will help you take cool pictures even when the lighting is poor. It comes with Helio G70 AI processor and has 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM respectively to ensure seamless performance. Moreover ready for a longer duration of entertainment the phone features a 5000 mAh Battery.
Features of Realme C3
- 16.56 cm (6.52 inch) HD+ Display
- 12MP + 2MP rear camera & 5MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
- Helio G70 Processor
- Expandable Upto 256 GB
|All features under 8000 rupees||there is not any fingerprint sensor|
|Cool and unique design.|
|Comes with face recognised security|
Top Review of Customer for Realme C3
- Pubg game super work in Realme c3 is Helio g70 processor.
- Realme c3 Not have a fingerprint sensor, but face recognition is pretty fast and smooth.
- Nice product in this price range... Good battery backup which lasts for 2 days.
2. Realme 3 (₹8,499 with red, black and blue colour)
Realme 3 styles smartphones especially for the young generation because realme 3 comes in very attractive colours, as well as its back is made of signing glass.
It gains top position when we talk about the best smartphone under ₹8000 to ₹10000 in India. Realme 3 comes with lots of powerful features and specifications.
The Realme 3 is a fairly amazing all-round upgrade to the Realme 2 It has a more modern design, the rear camera gets some new tricks, and the realme 3 display is bright and vivid. It was launched in India on March 12, 2019.
Features of Realme 3
- 6.20-inch (720x1520) Display.
- MediaTek Helio P70 processor.
- 12MP + 2MP rear camera & 13MP Front Camera.
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM and many other variants.
- 4230 mAh Battery.
|Realme 3 has a MediaTek Helio P70 Powerful processor.||It does not have HD resolution display.|
|It has very Quick face recognition.||Realme 3 Front and rear get smudged easily.|
|It comes with ColorOS 6.0 looks slick.|
Top Review of Customer for Realme 3
- Realme 3 is a nice product, its camera quality is also nice one and the processor is very good in this price range and plays PUBG Smoothly.
- It takes too much time to fully charge. Battery backup is excellent.
3. Redmi 8A Dual (₹7,299 with blue, white and grey colour)
Redmi 8A dual is the top-rated smartphone in the first and second quarter of the year 2020. The main highlight of this smartphone is the low price that comes under ₹7,299 only. Which includes whole powerful features.
Redmi 8A is Storage smartphone Variant in India when it comes under the range of ₹10000 category It competes against the Realme C3 and Infinix Hot 8.
It was launched in India on Feb 11, 2020. The Redmi 8A Dual comes with Aura X Grip design that gives a mesh texture at the back of the smartphone and it includes a P2i nano-coating.
Features of Redmi 8A Dual
- 6.22-inch (720x1520) Display.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439.
- 13MP + 2MP rear camera & 8MP Front Camera.
- 3 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM and many other variants.
- 5000 mAh Battery.
|Aura XGrip Design for the Better hand grip.||AI Selfie portrait | AI Face unlock.|
|It comes with google lense.||Redmi 8A Dual display could be brighter.|
|AI Selfie portrait | AI Face unlock.|
Top Review of Customer for Redmi 8A Dual
- Nice phone in the budget as in the price they have given good features and value for money.
- Redmi 8a dual mobile gave a wonderful performance.
- Redmi 8A dual Mobile is good at this price.
4. Xiaomi Redmi 7 ( ₹7,999 with red, black and blue colour)
Xiaomi has its low cost range of smartphones where redmi 7 gets top position compared to other smartphone brands. If we compare redmi 7 with redmi 6 it has a more powerful processor, lager screen and top class plastic body.
Redmi 7 has features such as water drop notches and its gradient designs have become more popular, and competitors aren't standing still. Xiaomi is one of the best smartphone brands that constantly fights to improve and has high specifications and features in low-cost phones.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi 7
- 6.26-inch (720x1520)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Processor
- 12MP + 2MP rear camera & 8MP Front Camera.
- 2 GB RAM + 16 GB ROM and many other variants.
- 4000 mAh Battery.
|It gives Good overall performance.||The only main disappointment is low-light camera performance.|
|It gives Good overall performance.||Redmi 7 shows Lots of ads in MIUI.|
|It has Great battery life capacity.|
Top Review of Customer for Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Awesome phones at this price range and redmi 7 processor, camera and battery all look very great.
- Some of Mi Apps are interfering frequently with the phone functionality
- The redmi 7 sometimes looks a little bulky as the size is 6.25 inches.
5. Samsung Galaxy A10 (₹7,990 with red, blue and black colour)
Samsung Galaxy A10 mid-range smartphone has been launched in the first week of February 2019 This galaxy A10 smartphone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display. Samsung Galaxy A10 is powered by its own octa-core Samsung Exynos 7884 processor.
It also comes with face lock security even on a low budget. Samsung beats other smartphone brands like redmi and realme in the low budget range.
Galaxy A10 smartphone is one of the amazing handsets by Samsung in 2019. Galaxy A10 best featured smartphone of Samsung in the range under ₹8000.
Features of Samsung Galaxy A10
- 6.20-inch display
- Samsung Exynos 7884 processor
- 13MP rear camera & 5MP Front Camera.
- 2 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM and many other variants.
- 3400 mAh Battery.
|Samsung Galaxy A10 smartphone is great for gaming and calling.||The battery capacity is a little bit low, only 3400 man.|
|Galaxy A10 better to buy Samsung rather than any Chinese phone.||Its Sound of speaker voice is low.|
|Best low range smartphone by Samsung.|
Top Review of Customer for Samsung Galaxy A10
- Nice budget phone under 10k after.
- The Galaxy A10 Display with a notch seems to look good.
- Its face unlock system is a little bit insecure but it works even in the full darkness.
Top 5 Best Budget Smartphone Under 8000 in India 2020
Best Selling Products
New Arrival Products
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest movie, trailer, poster, video, celebrity photos, news and more...